6 Words Project


Comments

  1. I chose the image I chose because the quotes is about straying away from what everyone else is doing and doing your own thing. The forest represents a more lonely place and it represents a less traveled path. I chose the chair because instead of "taking the road less traveled", my quotes is "sitting on the road less traveled.".
    I picked my fonts offline and I was looking for a bold font that would stand out against a busier background. I liked the way the bigger font contrasted against the other one yet they looked cohesive together.
    I chose the colors I used by starting with the forest as the background, then picking the pink text because I think green and pink look good together. Then, I decided to put in the red chair because the red pops against the green background and looks cohesive with the pink text.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment