Mutant Me



stage 2 of infection (severe case)
stage 1 of infection (mild case)









What is the name of the mutation strain that has affected you?
Wigglyitis

Describe the visible physical changes.
Wiggly eyebrows are the first sign of Wigglyitis. Many try to reverse this process by getting their brows done at a salon, but if any sign is showing, it is already too late. Next, you will see a change in eye color and pupil shape. Pupils will shink, irises will stretch. The possible eye colors (according to research) are teal, yellow, or purple. In most cases, the forehead will warp and create 2 almost symmetrical mounds. These often represent animals including cats, bunnies, reindeer, etc. the shoulders will become wavy in a similar manner.
In more severe cases, some teeth will stretch and ears will become spiky. Hair may also change in color. 

Are there any physical changes that are not visible?  If so, describe.
There are some physical changes that are not visible. The arms will become long and limp in most cases. Its also likely that if you are infected with Wigglyitis, you will have wavy, elongated fingers and toes.

What emotional changes have you noticed?

I am very jittery and my thoughts do not make sense. I am very excited all the time. I am less smart than I used to be and all I think about is the ocean waves and curly fries.

Have you gained any unusual skills or abilities? Describe.
Yes,  I am able to do the worm. My wiggling skills cannot be beat.

Have you noticed any changes in habits? Describe.

Yes, I am very crazy. I am generally happy and enthusiastic, but I have extreme anger issues. I cannot control my wiggly limbs.

Have you noticed any changes in food preferences? Describe.

Yes, I will only eat food that is sliced into 4 pieces. My favorite foods are curly fries, rocks, and forks.

Has the mutation affected your social life/relationships?

Yes, I have many friends since I have gone viral on youtube and social media. The internet loves my sense of humor.

Has the mutation affected your studies or ability/desire to learn?
Yes, I ferget howe two spelle thingz somtimees. But I am always willing to learn something new!

How has your mutation changed your plans for the future?

No. I don't ever give up on my dreams. I can't wait to be a teacher, even if I scare off my students with my wiggles.

Comments