napoleon dynamite

Answer the following questions on your Blog:




1) What did you think of Napoleon the first time you saw him?


I thought he was weird and that he was stuck in high school and was far older than the rest of his classmates.




2) Do you think the movie is a comedy? Do you think some people will say it wasn’t?


Yes, I think the movie is a comedy. I would hope people wold agree that it was a comedy because there were several scenes I felt were in the movie just because they were funny. The




3) How do you think Napoleon saw himself?


He saw himself as a normal person.

Did he think he was a dork or a nerd?


He did not think he was a nerd or a dork.

Did he care?


He did not care what other people thought of him




4) Do you think Napoleon had any nun chuck skills?


How about poison dart skills?

Did he have skills as an artist?


I doubt he had any of these skills.

What were his best skills?


His best skills were his confidence and his dance skills.




5) Who do you think this movie is funniest for: former Napoleons, current Napoleons, or anti-Napoleons? Explain.


I think this movie is funniest for non-Napoleons because we all know people that have traits of Napoleon and its funny to see a movie that exaggerates this.




6) What is the “social order” in your high school? 


There are popular people, people somewhere in between, and non popular people.


Who’s at the top? 


The people at the top are the people who are well known by many people.

Where do you think Napoleon would fit in?


Napoleon probably fits in at the bottom of the list. Lakewood Ranch High school is cutthroat, so Napoleon would have trouble fitting in.

Where is your place?


My place is somewhere in between the top and the bottom, I am friendly to everyone and I have friends in many "ranks"




7) Would you vote for Pedro or Summer? Why?


I would vote for Pedro because Summer seems stuck up and dumb.




8) What was Napoleon’s biggest problem? Kips? Uncle Rico’s?

I think his biggest problem was trying to get his uncle, Uncle Rico to leave.
Kips biggest problem was dealing with Napoleon and working with his uncle.
Uncle Rico's biggest problem was dealing with his nephews because he would rather meet women.




9) The official Napoleon Dynamite website says “He’s Out To Prove He Has Nothing To Prove.” What do you think this means?

This means that Napoleon has no skills to offer and he is naturally funny.




10) What’s one “Napoleon” thing about you?


One Napoleon thing about me is my dance skills. I can dance almost as good as Napoleon can.




11) Do you think Napoleon was happy? Explain.


I think Napoleon was happy when he was with Deb or Pedro, his friends.




12) Why would Napoleon wears the boots all the time? Do you think he cared what others thought of him?


He wore boots all the time because he doesn't mind standing out and he doesn't care what other people think. He might wear these boots because they were a part of the trend in the 80's, though.




13) Did Napoleon get to “un-dork” himself or is he just a dork who can dance?


No, he did not get to “un-dork” himself, but people now think he is funny and will be more well known because of his dance performance.




14) Where do you think Napoleon will be in twenty years?
I think Napoleon will be working on a farm, maybe still living at home.

Pedro?
Pedro will be living with his family, wherever they live; maybe in Mexico.

Deb?
Deb will be with Napoleon or maybe working in a school.

Kip?
Kip will be with Lafawnduh

Uncle Rico?
Uncle Rico will still be living in his mobile home with a girl or by himself.




15) If you could have any mythical beast as a pet, what would it be? 


If I could have any mythical beast as a pet, it would be a fairy because I could talk to them and they could grant me wishes.




16) If you could take any food (other than potatoes) and make it into a tot, what food would you choose?



I would turn bacon into a tot.

Comments