Online Art Generators

https://www.escapemotions.com/experiments/flame/
Flame Painter
This was the online art generator that I found myself.
Rating- 9/10
I spent a very long time figuring out the controls of this generator and deciding what I wanted to do since there were many different controls. I decided to create something abstract using the sliders of speed and focus all the way up for a lot of control, but the brush moving on its own very quickly. It would be easy to make something more detailed if one turned the speed down, and easier to make something more freeform if the focus was turned down. The noise feature creates a watercolor type effect, but I had that slider turned all the way down for my piece. There is a button to press to save your work to your computer in this program.

www.neave.com

Imagination
This was an online art generator found on the blog.
Rating- 8/10
This site offers many online art generators. This one was very cool, because it took little skill and knowledge of the program to create something cool. The only control you have it by moving your mouse across the screen, either quickly or slowly. It was difficult to capture my work because there was no button to save my work to my computer so I had to press the buttons to screenshot on my keyboard while moving my mouse very quickly across the screen.

http://weavesilk.com

Weave Silk
This was an online art generator I found on the blog.
Rating- 10/10
This was my favorite art generator out of all the ones I tried because it was very easy to create a detailed piece of art with minimal knowledge or artistic ability. By using the radial symmetry tools, it was fun to use a couple mouse strokes to create a 3D mandala. I also liked this program because there was a button to press to save your artwork to your computer. There were many color choices, and even ways to blend colors together to create something unique.

https://thisissand.com/
This is Sand
This was an online art generator I found on the blog.
Rating- 8/10
This was not a very easy art generator for me to use. I found it difficult to control the amount of sand that fell at one time, and I could not figure out how to change the colors manually. Even though I struggled with this generator, I think that it is possible to get more interesting compositions with more practice. I saw several examples on the site of other artists, and I liked what they did with the program There is a way to screenshot what is on your screen and save it to your desktop.

Comments